AVIONIX is an international company located in Krakow, Poland, which operates in the aerospace industry and focusses on R&D activities and development of innovative products.
We are looking for experienced full-time engineers and computer scientists, but at the same offer interesting tasks for internships or flexible employment on freelance basis.
Java Software developer
- Java full stack developer with focus on GUI and message-oriented middleware
- Programming in C, C++, Python
- Experience with Linux on ARM, e.g. from Raspberry PI
- Preferably experience implementation of DSP and SDR algorithms
Hardware Engineer FPGA / µC / RF
- Creating independent solution concepts for circuits, hardware components, devices
and complex system
- Computer-aided circuit and PCB design of complex electronic circuits in modern
- Modeling and requirements analysis of components and circuit
- Commissioning, characterization, optimization and testing of electronic circuits
- Creating, manufacturing and test documentation
- Planning and execution of system tests (EMC, functionality) for the purpose of a CE
- Requirements analysis and definition of requirements
- Design architecture and requirements breakdown to functional blocks
- FPGA design, implementation and definition of constraints
- Design documentation according to internal and normative standards
- Creation and execution of test benches for RTL and timing simulation
- Formal verification of FPGA designs (timing analysis, code coverage, coding rule check)
- Support of the FPGA integration on the target hardware
- Define verification concepts and plans
- Conduct FPGA verification and test activities on the target hardware
- Programming of test hardware for automated implementation of hardware test cases.
We offer above average payment, flexible working hours and interesting location in the center of Krakow.
If you are interested in challenging projects, please send your application and CV preferably via email to: